Establishing a new company:
Are you planning on starting business by participating in a business corporation? A new company should be established according to your specific requirements, and not according to a model. When establishing a new company where you are going to be the first shareholders and the first executive officers, avoid the risk of having unwanted obligations which may otherwise only come to light after several years of successfully doing business. By establishing a new company to meet your requirements you will avoid subsequent costs in adapting to an already existing company. The consequences of inappropriate wording in your founding documents could haunt you for a long time and the cost of removing it could be considerable.
Legal services aimed at new entrepreneurs:
- Establishment of a new company according to your individual requirements, including preparing all related documents.
- When setting up a tailor-made company the client is the first shareholder and the first executive officer.
Corporate agenda of existing companies:
Does your company need changes made to it? Are you managing your company's corporate agenda according to effective legislation? Do you know which documents have to be filed in the commercial register's collection of documents?
Legal services focusing on the everyday corporate agenda:
- Adjustments to founding legal acts, especially with regard to the re-codification of private law effective since January 2014.
- Other amendments to the most important corporate documents.
- Preparation of documents for a change of registered office, a change to the composition of statutory bodies, an amendment to the registered capital, a change in the scope of business.
- Company changes entered in the commercial register.
- Advice on the scope and content of documents that have to be filed in the commercial register's collection of documents.
Are you thinking of buying or selling a business corporation? Mistakes made in the process of changing the owner of a business corporation can have dire consequences.
Legal services for the transfer of a company or share:
- Comprehensive administration of the process of selling or buying a share in a limited liability company or shares in a joint stock company according to the client's specific requirements, including the relevant entries in the commercial register.
Commercial company transformations:
Are you considering merging companies or dividing a company? Leave all the legal matters to a specialist.
Legal services regarding company transformations:
- Comprehensive administration of the transformation of a company, from drawing up a time schedule to registering the transformation in the commercial register.