Do you want to avoid errors caused by using inappropriate employment document models?
Do you know about the latest in employment law relating to the re-codification of private law?
Do you have employees? If you do, are your employment document models up-to-date and suitable for you? Do they reflect new civil law legislation?
Legal services focusing on employment law:
- A guide to amendments to the legislation on employment relations with regard to the re-codification of private law effective since January 2014.
- Preparation of employment contracts, work agreements and contracts for work.
- Preparation of management contracts.
- Preparation of legal acts by an employer or employee due to changes to or the termination of employment relations.
- Representation in labour disputes in the courts, especially disputes over pay and disputes over the invalidity of legal acts (for example, dismissal from employment and immediate termination of employment).
- Advice on everyday situations arising from employment relations.